We created a few instructional Videos for Frequently Asked Questions
FYI: If you fail to fill in a required box before hitting "add to cart" your screen MAY freeze and not let you proceed UNLESS you refresh with a new page. This is a technical problem our tech team is trying to resolve as quickly as possible.
1) How to place an order for a Custom Competition bikini.
1 - Pick one of the crystal design concepts on the web site. Example: Diamond Princess, Bling Bombshell, ETC. Choose the appropriate sizing and coverage and add to the shopping cart.
2 - Choose any SWATCH color for your Custom Ravish Sands Competition suit by viewing the available choices located under the Add Ons Tab and typing your color choice in order notes.
3 - Choose CONNECTORS, ($75 clearance suit is STANDARD Connector only/NO SUBSTITUTIONS)
4 - Please Type in the following:
-Height:Weight is mandatory for sizing purposes
-Breasts (implants or natural):
-Other instructions (special design or cut instructions):
*** High season is feb-august (crystalized suits take closer to the 4 weeks for production unless rush fee is paid) this does not include shipping time.
String Color choices:
Black | White | Silver | Green | Fuchsia | Blue | Gold | Red | Purple | Teal
If you do not tell us a color, we match best with your suit swatch or connectors!
Made in the USA!!! ALL Sales FINAL
2) How to Redeem Rewards Points (account is required before purchase is placed and you must be logged in at time of purchase.
3) How to Measure yourself for you bikini
4) How to Order a Quick ship bikini (with and without crystals)
5) Video of our connectors.
6) How to order "Quick ship Swimwear"
7) Swatch videos to help assist in choosing the perfect STAGE day color! Color may vary by ones computer screen coloring, and is taken under stage setting lights! Meaning some colors may appear lighter due to harsh lighting experienced stage day. To project more color, upgrading to colored crystals is recommended. For exact color on ANY swatch you may order swatches for $9.95 plus shipping and handling or view close up pictures here ------> CLICK HERE
Corals: Corals appear more pink in video.